The Dual Hyaluron Pen has a head attachment that makes the pen 0.3 and 0.5 compatible (ampoules sold separately)
This is a nice and convenient option if you are planning on treating all areas large and small.
We recommend a 0.3 for treating small areas that require more detail: Lips, fine lines, & wrinkles.
Material: 316 Stainless Steel（professional medical stainless steel）
Operation Mode: High Pressure Atomization
Principle of operation: Spring and piston, which allow, under pressure, quickly and evenly inject filler under the skin through a hole with a diameter of 0.1 mm, which is two times smaller than the needle thickness for injection! With the help of the energy of mechanical action, the spring and the special piston in the apparatus allow, under pressure, quickly but gently pushing the drug stream through a microscopic hole into the subcutaneous tissue.
Filler are absorbed much better and faster than with the introduction of a needle, which was confirmed in a series of studies and tests conducted in different countries of the world. The ideal solution for those prone to scarring and subcutaneous clots.
Advantages of Hyaluron Pen:
* Painless injection
* Injection without needle eliminates the risk of infection from the needle
* Does not leave scars and puncture marks of the skin tissue with a needle
* Better and faster absorption of filler
* Strictly subcutaneous injection - eliminating the risk of penetration of the filler into the muscle
* Fast, easy and safe
* Separate and economical dosing of the filler